Duties will include:
- Reviewing enquiries & liaising with clients to establish requirements
- Preparing & issuing quotations
- Progress chasing quotations
- Building specifications for architectural clients
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Updating CRM
An opportunity to progress within the company.
Starting salary will be dependant on age and experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Customer focused
An interest in people, design & construction would be advantageous.
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent).
(If you do not already meet these criteria, we will ask you to sit initial assessments to indicate which level you are currently working at).
Advanced Surveying Technician Standard.
- Block release to Stephenson Campus, Coalville. (Part of the SMB Group)
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training