You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Internal Recruitment, providing general administrative support to ensure the recruitment process is effective and efficient.
This role is a great opportunity to build skills and confidence in a dynamic office environment in the heart of London. Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Head of Internal Recruitment, providing admin support as required (including diary management, arranging candidate interviews etc.)
- Collating, checking and securely storing all interview and assessment notes
- Managing job adverts on internal and external job boards and other relevant channels
- Attending events and supporting at recruitment fairs
- Manage the recruitment calendar and recruitment inbox
- Initial screening of speculative CV applications on job board platforms
- Managing the posting of job adverts as appropriate both internally and externally
- Using CV databases to find “in scope” candidate profiles
- Engaging with 3rd parties to arrange candidate interviews
Level 4 Project Manager.
- Strong IT skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Skilled at completing routine administration with a high degree of accuracy and reliability
- Strong time management skills
- Proactive with a "can do" attitude, and able to deliver results to a consistently high standard
- Proven excellent attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- A reliable, enthusiastic, and supportive team player
- Prioritise workload in a methodical and organised manner based on deadline
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required