We can offer a structured development programme with a range of benefits. You will form part of our dynamic sales team and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
This important role will consist of:
- Providing excellent service to our customers
- and will require strong communication skills
- Answering busy phone lines, with the aim of providing every customer with exceptional service
- Working within Sales Team and being involved with placing orders
- Building relationships with customers and achieving sales targets
- Having attention to detail with a good grasp of numeracy
Working in a fast-paced, sales focussed environment, the role is office based, working Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.00.
The successful candidate will be eligible for our generous annual profit sharing scheme, in addition to 20 days annual leave and a host of internal training and development programmes.
Full training and support will be provided through the Customer Service Apprenticeship Programme.
- Development is at the heart of Righton Blackburns and we are proud of the learning and development opportunities we provide. We are keen to develop our talented team and provide opportunities to progress. This is an entry level role with the opportunity to develop and build a long-term career. Full training will be provided alongside the opportunity to continue studying with the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Computer literate
- Good communicator both in person and on the phone
- Due to the location to the service centre, which is based in Norwich, own transport would be beneficial, but not essential
- GCSE or equivalent A*-C/9-4 in maths and English preferred but not essential
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)