This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in the dynamic world of insurance with our ‘earn as you learn’ apprenticeship programme.
Whether you’re helping Olympic athletes to preserve their performance, working with renewable fuels, or safeguarding performance cars – you’ll be making a difference in the world.
What’s in it for you…?
- Knowledge development via a mix of skills workshops, self-guided study and on-the-job training
- Hands-on experience, mentored by industry specialists
- Skills-based qualifications including Certificate Level CII and Insurance Practitioner Level 3, earning financial incentives as you progress
Access to all: We’re committed to removing barriers to entry for all individuals. If required, we can provide a range of discretionary support options to applicants. Please contact us directly for further detail.
Permanent position from day one. Salary plus benefits package.
Once the apprenticeship programme is competed, we’ll support and encourage career development within your division, or elsewhere in the wider Lockton business.
- A diligent honest and collaborative approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)/ similar software applications
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Enthusiasm, ability to demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn
- A Levels (or equivalent) and 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
Certificate Level CII