What will the apprentice be doing?
- Typing letters, reports and presentations
- Creating marketing material
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email to customers
- Help with administration work and sales department workflow
- Support the MD when out of the office
- Supporting at after-school clubs
- To visit and communicate with new clients
- To drive new clients to the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional skills English and maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position offered for the right candidate.
Reality CheckCommission scheme to be offered for every successful new client gained
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Initiative, Analytical skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Desired