- Answering 1st line calls
- Logging support calls
- Escalating to 2nd line
- Dealing with 1st line cases (password resets and troubleshooting 365 tenancies
- Basic admin on case system
Potentially full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Good customer service
- Friendly and able to work as part of a team
- Motivated to work on their own when required
- Interested in progressing to be certified in Microsoft products
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.