• Provide first line support, log service desk calls from the end-users
• Log all actions taken and resolutions
• Provide administrative support to the Technology Department
• Where necessary escalate the call, in a timely manner, to a Training & Application or Technical Support Analyst as appropriate
• Take ownership of issues and be proactive when dealing with queries
• Keep the end-user and other members of the team informed of progress as appropriate.
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Products in particular Office 2016 (Word and Outlook) and Windows 10
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
• Resilient and calm under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible approach
• Pro-active and takes initiative.
5 A-C/9-4 or equivalent, including English and maths.
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- BCS Award in Coding and Logic
- BCS Award in Business Processes
- Microsoft Technology Associate Networking Fundamentals
- BCS Award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- BCS Award in Cloud Services