- Working on the Support Desk
- Helping with SharePoint site configuration
- Learning about our internal tools and processes
- Documenting ways of working
- Writing PowerShell scripts
- Deploying solutions to internal and client platforms
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Able to speak to clients
- Passion for IT
- Strong organisation skills
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.