- Desktop support
- Server management
- Salesforce Administration and customisation
- Liaising with service providers to resolve issues
- Network and VoIP systems troubleshooting
- Office 365 management
- Software and hardware deployment and maintenance
- Firewall management and configuration
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Communicates effectively
- Technical knowledge
- Takes personal responsibility
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Continues own development
- Understanding existing and emerging technologies
- Understanding how to gather and interpret diagnostic information
- Prioritisation of work
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Administration of mainstream Microsoft products
- Computer architecture
- Network topologies and setup
- Self confidence
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.