What will the apprentice be doing?
Taking on an apprentice role could be a fantastic starting point or change for your career. You’ll receive support every step of the way, with guidance, training and mentoring to help you reach your full potential.
Your line manager will set you up with goals and an individual learning plan, to help you to complete professional qualifications or technical training that you’ll need to be successful in your role.
These roles are based in Kegworth, Derbyshire, DE74 2GF, England, and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom. Our people do work differently depending on their jobs and needs and you can visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
Join us as an Apprentice:
Join our apprenticeship programme, where you’ll be completing an externally accredited programme, Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 which will take you up to 24-months to complete both programmes and will set you up with excellent career prospects
- Joining Shared Services function, you’ll be taking the first step into a long and fulfilling career.
- Along with valuable exposure to a wide array of technologies, you’ll be perfectly positioned to develop your IT skills, gain qualifications, and build your professional profile.
- You’ll be part of our growing community of apprentices, benefitting from a supportive and collaborative working environment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The new Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme has been designed in partnership with Microsoft to build Azure cloud capabilities in your organisation.
This new Microsoft apprenticeship is part of QA's drive to support Microsoft’s Get On 2021 campaign, a five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities.
QA’s Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn on-premise and cloud-enabled technologies and services
- Learn technical content that aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market
- Gain an Azure Fundamentals Qualification and a Microsoft 365 fundamentals qualification
- Get an introduction to Windows, Linux and PowerShell
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship with NatWest Group is a fantastic alternative to full time education, and a unique opportunity to become part of a diverse, challenging and exciting organisation.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Can think analytically, Passion for learning, Interest in technology, Inquisitive mindset
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent any subject -- x3 (Grade 4+ (A-C)) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Desired