You will have the opportunity to join the IT Team supporting the whole BCA staff.
This will include (but will not be limited to):
- Assisting in building PCs, laptops, iPads, Android Phones and handheld scanners
- Image and configure PC, laptops and IOS and Android devices
- Responsible for ensuring the asset register is kept up to date
- You will help on the service desk, being the first port of call for customers from time to time
With a company the size of BCA there are always opportunities for progression on completion of the apprenticeship.
Can you manage on the salary?
Can you get to the work location in a timely manner?
- Some previous knowledge of IT
- Customer service focussed
- Works harmoniously with others, helping to generate a positive team atmosphere, to build effective working relationships
- Takes ownership of personal development
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a collective team
- Ability to communicates well (verbally and in writing) with colleagues and clients
- Takes a professional and courteous approach with clients at all times
- Wanting to learn and develop a career in IT
5 GCSE Grades 4/C, equivalent or above including English and maths.
You will receive the following qualification:
- Infrastructure Technician (Standard) Level 3
- MTA Network Fundamentals/CompTIA A+/CompTIA Network+ professional qualification
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)