Duties to include:
- Resolving helpdesk issues promptly and effectively
- Use of internal tools to identify and resolve issues
- To assist with the installation of hardware and software
- Responding to customer queries and providing excellent service
- Undertaking any other relevant duties that may arise
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- A genuine passion for IT and technology is essential
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proactive and willing to learn on the apprenticeship and the job
A minimum of grade 4 in maths, or equivalent, is required for this role.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician
- Functional Skills if required