Duties to include:
- Providing 1st Line Support to students and teachers
- Creating, assigning, and solving tickets via our ticketing system
- Supporting with issues via the call handling process
- Helping resolve issues that arise such as password resets
- General maintenance and troubleshooting
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for IT and technology
- Customer Service
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
GCSE in maths grade 4/C or maths level 2 equivalents.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician
- Functional Skills if required