This apprenticeship is a great avenue for you where you will gain valuable work experience and a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification.
The successful apprentice will be entrusted these responsibilities:
- Maintaining a secure network by carefully integrating mobile devices
- Analysing data to provide records
- Understanding disaster recovery and testing methodologies
- Ensuring quality service by working within the organization standards
This is a great opportunity for you to develop skills that will be perfect for a career in technology.
We're looking for an apprentice who can drive because there is no access to public transportation to Blaucomm's office.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Keeps up to date with current technology and trends
- Confidence when using a range of hardware, software and technical devices
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (Java, PHP, SQL or XML) would definitely be a benefit
- A true passion for new and emerging technology
- Someone enthusiastic about digital developments and has an active interest in IT
- Able to work in a team and deliver good customer care and communicate clearly with others
- Desire to help others to learn, develop and understand
- High energy and motivation to achieve
- Commitment towards the completion of a full apprenticeship programme
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently under their own initiative
You will be eligible for this apprenticeship if you have a GCSE in English and maths at Grade C (4) or above, or an equivalent qualification such as Functional Skills Level 2.
No BTEC Level 3 or anything IT related Level 3 or above certification.
This apprenticeship spans over 16 months with a celebration of achievement throughout. Apprentices are supported by dedicated Digital Skills Trainer sessions and through our Fuse Online Learning platform. The CompTIA A+ Certification is embedded into the delivery throughout the apprenticeship.
Remit’s Infrastructure Technician programme promotes the foundational knowledge that supports ICT Technicians with attaining new skills and understanding across Hardware, Software and Networking. We have partnered with CompTIA to enhance the programme with the CompTIA A+ 1001 and 1002 certification.