- Answering the phone on the helpdesk
- Responding to IT tickets
- Site visits with senior technicians to implement installations
- Remote Support
- Standard Helpdesk duties
There is opportunity to progress to Level 4 upon completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Interest in IT and providing customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Team player
- Grade C/4 in GCSE Maths or equivalent
Infrastructure Technician Level 3.