Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
Corpus Christi Catholic High School
Your IT Apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications
- Assisting staff with any logged IT related incident when called upon
- Accurately recording, updating and documenting requests using the IT service desk system
- Installing and configuring new IT equipment
Below are just a few examples of the kind of roles you could head into after your IT Apprenticeship and the kind of salary you could receive:
- Network Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Infrastructure Assistant Manager: £29,000 a year
- Help-desk Team Leader - £21,500 a year
- Enjoy student discounts from technology to fashion
- Discounted travel pass
- 20% classroom and individual based study time
- Supportive team of technicians to help you gain the skills you deserve
- Extra vendor qualifications
- Experienced with computers
- Good communication skills
- Eager to succeed in the IT Industry
- Passion for IT
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English Language.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard.
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
During your IT Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Your IT Apprenticeship is a government funded training course where you are employed as an IT Apprentice and paid by a local employer in the IT support industry, During your 15-18 month placement NowSkills will support you with a range of training courses and mentoring allowing you to pass industry recognized vendor examinations.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Network Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: CompTIA Network +
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Server Admin
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Enabling Office 365 Services
Launch your career in IT and start your IT Support Apprenticeship - Apply today!
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.