Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
AA Projects (Development) Limited
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Provision of IT support to staff in a timely and professional manner
- Installation, maintenance, and support of PC’s, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, printers, and projectors
- Supporting Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office 365, and other lines of business applications
- Testing new software and hardware; providing training to end-users
- Assist the IT team with network and server infrastructure maintenance and support
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and AA Projects Limited.
Upon completion, dependant on performance, there may be an opportunity for progression.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic knowledge of networking and Windows Operating Systems would be beneficial
- The ability to diagnose and solve system faults
- Driving license would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Good attention to detail
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in Maths and grade D/3 or above in English.
- Infrastructure technician standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills if required
If you are successful in securing this role, you will be enrolled onto one of our apprenticeship programmes. Follow the link below for the programme applicable to this role:
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us!
Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free