Inchcape Audi Stockport Apprentice Service Technician
Stockport Audi - Inchcape
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
Electronic fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment now forms part of the everyday routine in Volkswagen Group Centre’s.
Technicians are also vital to customer care. The service provided by the workshop is a major factor considered by customers when they decide to replace their car.
Main duties for this service technician vacancy include the following;
- Marking out & measuring, basic hand tools
- Bumper to bumper overview, service and inspection
- Body materials & Construction
- Engine mechanical
- Cooling and lubrication, air & exhaust
- Ignition petrol fuel, CI fuels
- Braking systems, suspension, steering, wheels and tyres
- Charging and starter, electrical auxiliaries, lighting
- Clutches, manual/auto gearboxes, drivelines
Possibility of full time career/further training
Please do not contact dealership, we are main point of contact for this vacancy and carry out a full recruitment service for the local dealer. Approaching the dealer directly will not always help your application.
None Required. Full training will be given.
You must have a genuine interest working in the automotive sector and be committed to the three year apprenticeship programme.
A minimum of three GCSE’s grades A-C (New Grades 4 - 9) in English, maths and Science or the equivalent.
Qualifications to Achieve - On completion of the Advanced Apprenticeship you will receive the following qualifications:-
- A Standard in Automotive Retail Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Light Vehicle
- Qualification in Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handling
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.