The Company are an award-winning Managed IT Services company based in the North-West and are proud of their reputation for delivering the highest levels of service. Their clients include some of Lancashire’s most established businesses with between 25 and 150 users.
They are forward thinking and friendly but also have a passion for the work that they do.
Do you ever wonder what joining a Company is like where you are truly valued by the people around you?
Would you like to be part of a team that has fun whilst they work?
Do you want to get into the IT industry but have no real-world experience?
Do you want to join a company where you can grow with it and professionally develop your career?
Do you want to be part of providing the best quality of service to our customers?
If you answered 'Yes', then this may be the Company for you.
The Company now looking for an eager candidate to join them as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
They are currently looking to recruit an IT Apprentice that wants to push forward their career or start a career in IT.
- Deployment of new laptops and PC’s
- Creation of new users within Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Configure VOIP hardware/software
- Configure Intune Policies
- Configure Security Policies and Compliance Policies
- Provide support and assist with the deployment of 365 solutions and migrations
- Create appropriate documentation for client systems
- Collaborate and voice new ideas for the team and Company
- Install and configure Microsoft Office Apps
- Passionate about IT & Technology
- Detail orientated
- Socially caring
- Strong communicator
- Logically deductive
- Proactive approach
They are looking for someone who:
- Is highly motivated
- Has the passion to succeed
- Wants to challenge themselves
- Like's stepping outside of their comfort zone
Above all else, you will be a friendly and positive individual.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
- Monday - Friday,
- 8:45am – 5:15pm (1 hour lunch)
- 37.5 hours per week.
They have regular social activities and game nights including:
- Semi-annual company awards with prizes and bonuses
- Company BBQs when the sun is out
- Outdoor pizza days in the summer
- And their very own landscaped garden for chilling and relaxing with nature
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, they will put together a personalised career development plan with you with defined salary progression and invest in you further with paid for training and opportunities & qualifications.
So, you are safe in the knowledge that you are joining a growing, successful Company with a bright future ahead of you if you work hard to succeed in your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.