Igloo Accommodation Ltd - Lettings Administration Apprentice REF: LS858 - Intermediate (Level 2)
Igloo Accomodation Ltd
Meadowhall Training Limited
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application .
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Company: Igloo Accommodation Ltd
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Duties will include:
- Answering the phone and making on-line bookings
- Taking instructions by telephone from Landlords and Tenants and passing to the relevant person
- Data entry on Excel spreadsheets
- Uploading accommodations to the website
- Monitoring and sorting the incoming and outgoing post
- Using the photocopier and various office equipment
- Sending and responding to emails
- Complying with GDPR Legislation when completing tasks
- Other general administration duties when required
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to use own initiative
- Keen to learn
A good level of GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English and maths.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.