What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist with the checking and maintenance of the school’s ICT resource for safe, effective use by students and staff
- To support staff and student use of ICT within the classroom, and remotely when required
- To assist with the maintenance of user accounts in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician
- Behaviour, Skills and Knowledge
- This apprenticeship is delivered as a day release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Potential full-time position after successful completion of an apprenticeship
Reality CheckDo you want to work and learn in IT Services? Are you able to get to the location every day?
Skills RequiredIT skills, Problem solving skills, Communication skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential