- Contributing to helping manage the helpdesk ensuring tickets are handled quickly and to a high standard
- Assisting in managing client relationships and representing the company in a positive manner through phone, email, individually and at engagement events
- Office 365 / Exchange emails creation and maintenance
- Remote support software such as TeamViewer
- Managing Telephony / VoIP systems
- Excellent communication skills with customers written and verbal
- Various other skills related to providing IT services to other businesses
ICT Technician role
- Good all-round ICT skills
- Ability to organise effectively
- Ability to work alone at times to ensure equipment is ready and working for lessons
- Physically fit and able to lift computers, printers, etc.
- Resourcefulness and commitment
- Understanding collective responsibility
- Ability to build supportive working relationships with colleagues both within and outside the school
GCSE English and maths 4-9/A-C if required.
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.