ClubRight is an industry-leading membership software solution that is on an exceptionally fast business growth curve. ClubRight customers are gyms, dance schools, football clubs, rugby clubs, martial arts, etc., and the list of membership requirements continues to expand, as does the requirement of new staff to service our customer’s needs.
I.T. Club-based Membership Software solution, nationally and internationally.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Cloud Network Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
1. Helpdesk & Support Tickets:
- To provide polite, helpful, friendly, solution-based liaison with customers.
- Manage all tickets on a daily basis.
- Leave no customer unattended for long than an hour (acknowledgement as minimum).
- Educate customer to resolve their query where appropriate using knowledge-base articles.
- Identify User Interface (UI) improvements.
- Investigate and diagnose customer issues, provide solutions back to MD.
- Answer customer phone calls and resolve via appropriate route.
2. On-Boarding New Customers:
- Set up integrations.
- Schedule and follow 10-day on-boarding process and progress check.
- Upload customer data.
- Connecting hardware requirements.
- Connecting access control.
- Liaise between sales execs and customer during the on-boarding process.
3. Maintain and Create Knowledge-based Articles:
- Create new articles to share with customers.
- Create articles in draft to be verified by MD before deploying.
- Refer customers to knowledge-base as first solution.
- Ensure all articles are written in easy-to-understand format, avoid being over-technical.
4. Customer Feedback and Fault-Fix Identification:
- Customer concern identified as being unable to be resolved by Customer Service Advisor and escalate to MD.
- Record and monitor updates on fault-fix.
- Once solution for customer is reached, an article is written and customer advised.
- Listen and note customer feature requests and report to MD.
5. Up-serving Customers
- After on-boarding has ended, refer back to sales exec for further training.
- Be familiar with all ClubRight/ClubMate products and integrations in order to educate and enhance customer experience and services.
- Refer back to sales exec for product enhancements.
- Be involved with new product releases and answer queries.
- Set up new releases where necessary so the customer can begin using it.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding, experience or keen interest in the Leisure Industry.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with customers, be customer-centric and understand their requirements.
- Ability to learn and understand ClubRight software and train clients on its use.
- Ability to learn how to interact with business to business at all levels.
- Friendly and patient with an optimistic outlook.
- Self-motivated to maintain high activity.
- Customer service focused and ability to listen well and build relationships.
- Desire to on-board new business and up-sell further services.
- Great telephone manner.
- Well organised with the need to see things through to completion.
- Genuinely interested in the team and its goals.
- Computer and systems literate.
The entry requirements for this Cloud Network Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£15,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.