What will the apprentice be doing?
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and
documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, PDAs, BlackBerrys, and LAN cable drops.
- Take the instructions from the Lead/Supervisor and work with them to provide 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets.
- Capable of learning on the jobTo provide infrastructure administration functions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- ICT Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
- You will receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
- Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Tech and digital professionals have the potential to earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English, Maths (Grade C/4) Desired