Human Resources - Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
We have an opportunity within our Human Resources (HR) Team for an Apprentice.
We are at the cutting edge of science, work at pace in an innovative environment and so it’s key that you are technology savvy, eager to learn and able to learn quickly.
Where you start your journey with us doesn't determine the course of your career; many of our people develop themselves beyond their wildest imaginations, both in terms of the roles they perform and the countries they work in. We won’t limit your capabilities by what's possible for you now but by what's possible for them in the future.
Our apprenticeship programme is designed to give you a broad understanding of our HR function alongside being involved in a variety of critical activities and projects we are delivering to the business.
During this 3-year programme, you will have the opportunity to complete several rotations in different areas in line with you interests, skills, knowledge and experience – to help us identify where your strengths lie and help you decide on the career pathway you would like to embark on.
Throughout your apprenticeship with us you will have the opportunity to carry out some of the following roles;
- Talent Acquisition
- Employer Branding
- HR Services
- And many more
Whichever role you perform, you will:
- Build knowledge of the different specialisms in HR
- Have an important, contributing role in the team
- Have support from your line manager, your mentor and your buddy to help you deliver at your best
- Drive your own development, through formal learning and/or experience
- Have the opportunity to build core skills, such as communicating, influencing, stakeholder engagement & management etc.
- Maintain a strong peer network with your fellow apprentices & our other Early Talent employees
- Benefit from working in diverse, global company where we value and embrace the advantage true diversity can bring to a workplace
Further progression within the company and qualifications.
- IT efficient
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good at using your initiative
- Positive and upbeat
- focused and determined
A minimum of 5 GCSEs, Grades 9-4, including maths and English, plus 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above (96 UCAS points on the 2018 tariff).
Training and Development
In return for your drive, determination, hard work and dedication to AstraZeneca HR, we are delighted to be able to sponsor you through completing an externally recognised HR qualification. https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/hr-consultant-partner/ at Babington Business School. The apprenticeship combines full-time paid work with us and part-time learning (1 day/week); offering you the opportunity to gain education whilst being involved in real-life delivery, practical learning and getting paid!
We would be looking for the following attributes from our successful applicants:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs, Grades 9-4, including Maths and English, plus 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above (96 UCAS points on the 2018 tariff).
- Strong customer service mindset
- Ability to handle sensitive situations
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven and ambitious with a passion to learn
- High aspirations and a desire to become part of a world-leading bio-pharmaceutical company
- A passion for HR
- Technology savvy, eager to learn and learns quickly
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work on two or more deliverables in parallel
- Takes responsibility for own self- development. Receptive to feedback and eager to develop
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.