Under supervision of the Resourcing Team, the Resourcing Apprentice shall be responsible for:
- Developing a solid understanding of the full recruitment process, supporting the team in order to provide a seamless sourcing and onboarding experience to both internal stakeholders and candidates
- Support the Recruitment Team with a variety of administration tasks, such as scanning and filing
- Support in the management of the Recruitment Inbox. Reviewing candidates and passing relevant individuals on to the wider recruitment team
- With support from the Recruitment team, take responsibility for the management of the recruitment database and shared drive, ensuring that all documents are saved correctly and in a timely manner
- Managing the new starter notification process, issuing out new starter emails Ensuring the IT equipment is ordered and ready for new starters
- Working alongside the HR Team, providing information and admin support for any new starters
- Participate in team meetings with focus on continuous improvement of the Recruitment Process
- Work towards your Level 3 CIPD qualification, gaining a solid understanding of Recruitment and Human Resources as a whole.
- The successful candidate will learn and develop, through a mixture of studying and on the job learning, with the core aim of becoming a qualified Recruitment Advisor
Recruitment Apprentice role requires a person who is enthusiastic, proactive self-starter who has a passion for people and a genuine interest in starting a career within Human Resources/ Recruitment. You should enjoy building strong working relationships, have an appetite for delivering exemplary customer service and aspire to learn new skills related to the recruitment and onboarding process, whilst working as an integral part of the Align Recruitment Team.
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Genuine interested in starting a career within Recruitment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships within the workplace.
- Have an appetite for learning
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be able to follow instruction
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- 5 GCSEs A-C (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above) including maths and English, or equivalent
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Apprenticeship Standard
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.