What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the AskHR team with emails - assisting in HR practices such as administration for new starters and leavers, personal information updates, payroll and security checks
- Support the ER and Programmes Manager with implementation of policy by providing relevant documentation
- Support the Talent Acquisitions team – organizing interviews, providing candidate feedback and supporting with any queries
- Work with Operational HR to understand the business structure, it’s products and services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Qualification in Level 3 HR Support across this 18 month - 2 year programme
- 20% of time in classroom/virtual/online learning and training
- A blended learning model, with classroom teaching for 1 day every 8 weeks; access to a virtual platform and with regular meetings with a tutor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successful completion of your apprenticeship, Meggitt will review further employment opportunities and potential for higher education training available to you – dependant on your performance.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Adherence, Adaptability
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential