HR/Business and Administration Apprentice Tasks:
- Recruitment of staff
- Safeguarding check
- Staff safeguarding compliance
- Policies and procedures
- Staff contracts
- Staff supervision
- Staff development DPD
- Complaints database and reviews
- Also developing our London Youth Quality Mark – Bronze Standard
- PQASSA quality mark
Potential full time position on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Please attach an updated version of your CV.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, Email
- Able to use the phone, contact clients, make cold calls
- Honest and Reliable
- Good telephone voice
Math and English GCSEs C/4 or equivalent, or Functional Skills.
- Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required