What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the HR team in delivering a quality and compliant HR service to the business.
- Deliver excellent customer service on a range of HR queries.
- Participate in improving processes, policies, systems, and reporting, to support the business.
- Support in managing the HR email inboxes, responding to queries as required.
- Assist in maintaining and auditing HR systems and the employee lifecycle administrative processes.
- Manage new starter, changes, and leaver processes and prepare all documentation.
- Provide support with Employee Relations
- Provide all necessary documentation to the payroll team, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of Beauty Consultants across UKI
- Assist with the completion of HR reports and analysis of HR KPIs and trends
- Support the HR team through projects, taking ownership of tasks and providing creative input.
- Ensuring accurate file management of the personnel files. Archiving as needed in compliance with GDPR.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship will be structured with 4 days working, and 1 day studying towards your HR Support Apprenticeship qualification, as well as a CIPD Level 3 qualification. We will equip you to have the skills and support to excel in both.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Prospect of a full time permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience, Competent on MS Word, Competent on Excel, Competent on PowerPoint, Time Management, Own initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C (4) or above) Essential