A typical day
- Keeping track and arranging training courses for employees
- Arranging interviews, sending out calendar invitation and meeting details on email
- Drafting employee paperwork, letters and internal announcements
- Collating CV's, interview feedback and logging interview details
- Check items with payroll have been correctly processed
- Data entry each month for payroll
- Responding to basic employee questions via email and over the phone
- Assist with ordering office supplies and managing office facilities
- Answering phone calls and greeting guests that come into the office
- Adhoc administrative tasks related to new joiners and leavers
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Problem solving
- Highly organised and always prepared,
- Very good attention to detail,
- Ability to juggle many tasks at the same time,
- Competent communication skills both written and verbal.
- GCSE English & maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent. Functional skills provided if required.
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.