What will the apprentice be doing?
• You will support the HR team in identifying in implementing frameworks and objectives that will deliver results.
• Act as an advisor on operational HR issues and processes at employee and manager levels.
• Support on a wide range of ER related meetings including acting as note-taker and advisor
• Support Managers with the right tools and enabling them to ensure employee performance is optimised, identifying and where required, facilitating appropriate interventions
• Interpret people data to identify trends and assist with recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities
• Support the delivery of engagement initiatives including the facilitation of employee forums
• Take a proactive approach to professional development for yourself and others, using internal and external networks and resources to advance and share knowledge
• Monitor legal and regulatory changes and pro-actively support development of people policy to ensure legal compliance
• Support the bi-annual performance management and pay/bonus process
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will study towards a HR Support Level 3 qualification, which also includes a CIPD level 3 professional qualification.
As a minimum, 6 hours of your working week will be dedicated towards your off the job learning and apprenticeship study. Classes are delivered remotely, but are live and interative with your tutor and fellow HR learners.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship we will seek to continue your employement in a suitable position.
Reality CheckIf high volume of applicant apply the advert may close earlier the expected.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Relationship building skills, Sense of ownership, Driven
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C (4) or above) Desired