What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the HR team in providing administrative support and back up for all HR and payroll matters on a general basis.
- Maintain the HR databases and files in an orderly fashion to ensure accurate information is always available.
- Working with the HR Assistants to provide a full administrative support service
- Supporting the whole recruitment process for all staff from placing of adverts, recruitment monitoring, interview packs
- Supporting the onboarding process to include the issuing of starter paperwork and production of employment contracts and other documents relating to employment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The training will be on the job training with 20% of your time working on your apprenticeship goals which include time working on assessements, working with senior colleagues to gain more experience as well gaining development and understanding in all areas of HR in the Education Sector
- You will work towards your CIPD Level 5 or Level 3 depending on your current qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) is the main professional body to accredit and award professional human resources (HR) qualifications. The CIPD's qualifications are the recognised professional standard for HR and training specialists working across the UK's public, private and charity sectors.
By gaining this qualificaiton at either Foundation Level (Level 3) or Associate Level (Level 5) it will be
Successful completion of a CIPD qualification and membership gives you a badge of professionalism that's internationally recognised. It showcases your knowledge and impact within the people profession.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential