What will the apprentice be doing?
The individual will be responsible for
- obtaining the candidates documents for screening and vetting,
- obtaining references,
- checking right to works and assisting with induction and Payroll documentation.
- you will also be the first point of contact for HR, logging calls and queries and monitoring the HR inbox.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Admin Level 3
- Behaviour, Skills and Knowledge
- This apprenticeship is delivered as a day release once a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?There is an opportunity to secure a permanent position after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Reality CheckThis role is based in Stratford, please ensure you check your commute before applying.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Administrative skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential