Whatever your background you'll be receptive to feedback and eager to develop, and we will give you support training and the opportunity to experience a range of projects and responsibilities where you can demonstrate this.
Rotations could include working in the following areas:
- Employer branding and Social Media
- Recruitment Systems and Processes
- Innovation and technology
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Sustainability and contribution to society
- Training and Development
In addition to learning on the job, we will support your development with formal training, and you will be able to gain an externally recognised Human Resources qualification.
https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/hr-consultant-partner/ with Babington Business School.
- Permanent position for the right candidate
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Driven and self-motivated, with a passion for People
- Team player
- Will possess a minimum of 5 GCSEs, Grades 9-4 (A*-C) , including maths and English, plus to have achieved or predicted to achieve a minimum of 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above (64 UCAS points)
HR Level 3