A typical day
- Providing administrative support to the HR team in the delivery of Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Onboarding and Off-boarding and Project activities.
- The HR champion and advocate for HR analytics, producing HR data to identify trends, patterns and enable data driven decision making.
- Compile HR data and metrics from the human resource information systems (HRIS) to produce and maintain monthly reports and dashboards.
- Maintain the HR Intranet to ensure it is consistently up to date with relevant content.
- Respond to queries and educate employees about company policies and HR practices.
- Support Group Head of HR in the production of data for Board, Exco, Committee and management meetings.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Takes care and pride in own work
- Respects differences in people and values diversity of ideas and approaches
- Treats colleagues with respect and is mindful of the impact their actions may have on others
- Has a can-do attitude
- Sets SMART objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Draws upon the knowledge of others to improve own capability
- Expresses thoughts and opinions clearly and with confidence
- Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Listens to others and asks questions to gain understanding
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths.
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit