Duties will include:
- Report to the Senior Compliance Officer within the recruitment function
- Support candidates going through pre - employment checks
- Ensure that accurate contractual offers and documentation are sent to new starters in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage all returned documentation to allow processing for the HR system and payroll set up
- Work closely with the internal recruiters ensuring that offered candidates are successfully started in the business
- Ensure our new employees get a warm welcome and experience smooth onboarding to their new roles
Future prospects description: This should be completed so that candidates can see the opportunities which the vacancy could lead to, but this must be realistic. A low starting wage may be offset by the prospects. In this role we will give you the skills and confidence to become a recruitment consultant. We will train you to initially cover the recruitment team in their absence and once you are fully trained you will be able to apply for vacant recruitment consultant roles within the busines. If recruitment isn’t your career choice there will also be opportunities in HR and Training.
This vacancy will be based at home in the first instance. We will reassess once it is safe to do so.
Good with computers and a basic understanding of Outlook/Word and Excel.
No fear of getting on the phone and making call to our candidates who need to be treated with care and respect at all times.
GCSE A*- C/9-5 or equivalent.
- HR Level 3 Advanced Apprentieship
- Functional Skills
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment rights and responsibilities