The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Being responsible for the hotel and guesthouse being clean, pleasant and safe for customers to stay in
- Providing an effective and efficient laundry service, delivering a high level of customer care
- Washing, drying and ironing
- Ensuring cleaning products are used effectively and instructions are followed
- Managing workload
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Carrying out equipment checks and report concerns regarding equipment to line manager
- You will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification specialising in Housekeeping
- You will receive onsite training with an award-winning training provider who will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship journey
- Gain life skills
- Gain confidence
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full-time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Good customer service
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good self hygiene
- Must have a good level of fitness
- Hard working
- Passionate about food
Good levels of Maths and English.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Team Member. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.