Hospitality/Front of House Assistant Manager Apprenticeship
The Five Bells
HIT TRAINING LTD
Duties will include:
- Ensuring high levels of customer service
- Managing stock levels and ordering of stock
- General day to day running of the pub
- Training and management of staff
- Coming up with incentives to drive the business forward
- Having detailed knowledge of all products and the menu
The Five Bells food is homemade (even the bread!) using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible and is always cooked fresh to order for their customers to enjoy in either their restaurant, bar dining area, or sumptuous gardens.
Full-time employment and other business incentives.
Reliable transport as the premises is in the countryside so the Apprentice must be able to travel to work on time.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good at working under pressure
- Good teamwork skills
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English, if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free