Hospitality Team Member/Front of House Apprentice
HIT TRAINING LTD
- Booking tables
- Presenting food at the table
- Tidying tables
- Cash handling
- Stock control
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working in a team
- Adhering to health & safety guidelines
On completion to progress within the industry.
- Good attention to detail
- Good Time Keeper
- Ability to work under pressure
- Appreciation or understanding of middle eastern cuisine although not a necessity
- Keen to learn
- Team player
None required, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Hospitality team member level 2 standard
Food and Beverage Service
Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.