Hospitality Team Member, Housekeeping Apprentice
Lord Haldon Hotel
We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore a career with us.
Whilst this role is primarily housekeeping based, you may also be required to assist in other areas of the hotel.
Duties will include;
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove rubbish, dirty linens and room service items
- Make guest feel welcome and take care of requests when you encounter them
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Hoover carpets and floor care duties
Progression opportunities within the company are available to the right candidate. Furthermore, training and professional development opportunities are available free of charge to those who wish to progress within the company.
Exeter College also offers a Traineeship route for applicants who do not meet the entry requirements.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following skills;
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction
- Attention to detail
- Great customer service skills
We want to employ someone who;
- Enjoys a challenge
- Wants to progress within a very reputable company
- Enjoys working in the Hospitality sector
- Is passionate, dependable, reliable and above all, professional
Learners ideally need to have maths and English GCSE at grade C/4 or equivalent.
Apprentices will be working towards achievement of the following:
- Certification of Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths (where applicable)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.