Recruiting now, this is a fantastic opportunity for passionate and attentive apprentice Waiters
to be part of Parker’s Tavern and to help continue to shape it as the ‘go to’ place in Cambridge.
Duties may include:
- Providing excellent customer service to our guests
- Waiting on tables
- Cleaning up after guests
- Liaising with other staff members
Who Are We Looking For?
A Parkers Tavern Waiter is friendly, fun, well presented and attentive. Our team have a passion for delivering fantastic service and creating unrivalled experiences for their guests.
The restaurant will be busy all day and so our Waiters are flexible in availability - to work mornings, evenings & weekends, but we promote a healthy work/ life balance and any overtime hours will be paid.
A Parkers Tavern apprentice Waiter will gain experience in a quality establishment and will be joining and enthusiastic and professional team (which we call family) bringing life to this extraordinary venue.
Opportunities will be promoted for personal development and progression in addition to the apprenticeship.
What's On Offer:
As well as the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in an exceptional property, the position, comes with:
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty - (when COVID-19 restrictions allow)
- Staff Incentives
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid leave (pro-rata)
- On-going training & development
- Staff Discounts in-house & with local companies
- Room and F&B discounts at over 6,000 hotels of 30 renowned brands in 122 countries
- Your role will continue as a fully trained member of waiting staff
- Good Communication
- Well presented
- Willing to learn
- None required
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)