The Stratford Hotel at Manhattan Loft Gardens, known as 'London Sexiest Skyscraper', set across the first six floors, is a 145-room design hotel.
As part of the F&B team, you will be working in the ground floor with the magnificent triple-height lobby, 7-meter fireplace, and seven-storey glass atrium. The seasonal menu is characterised by local produce and European influences, blending classic brasserie staples with a touch of the unexpected.
Supporting the F&B Team and the team around you, you will:
- Take food and beverage orders
- Serve food and beverage orders
- Take payments by cash, card, etc.
- Assist with functions - banquets, meetings, dinners, etc.
Alongside this, you will:
- Learn how to provide excellent customer service and outstanding hospitality
- Learn how to work efficiently to maintain the highest quality and standards in line with the company brand standard
- Become an asset to your team and the business
- Embrace the opportunity, get involved and add to our awesome company culture while having fun
You will undertake a Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship.
This is a fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship with the option to apply for a full time position on completion.
Are you happy to work shifts across 7 days, starting from 7am and finishing at midnight?
Can you manage on the salary (£15k pa)?
Are you willing to commit to the duration of the apprenticeship (13 months)?
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- Strong communication skills
What we are looking for:
- Lots of determination to join our amazing industry
- Personality, positive attitude and teamwork
- Passion and drive
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
- An interest in building a career in hospitality
GCSE English and maths at Grade C/4, equivalent or above.
Depending on your role within the department, you may specialise in a particular area, but the skills you learn on this apprenticeship will allow you to work across all different areas which you may be required to support during busy periods. You will develop your knowledge of the industry and gain the skills that will ensure your customers feel well looked after and have a great experience.
You will have excellent communication skills and will learn techniques on how to deal with a variety of people in a professional, polite and friendly manner. Following completion of this apprenticeship there may be opportunities for career progression and further study at a higher level.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Intermediate Hospitality Team Member Standard
- Functional Skills in English & maths Level 1 and upskill to Level 2