Recruiting now, this is a fantastic opportunity for passionate and creative apprentice Bartenders to be part of Parker’s Tavern and to help continue to shape it as the ‘go to’ place in Cambridge.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for friendly, well presented and attentive individuals who wish to join the team, bringing life to this extraordinary venue. You will be excited to learn how to:
- Work with fresh ingredients
- Create cocktails with raw ingredients
- Work with some of the most prestigious liquor, spirit and cider brands
- Make and serve Coffee
- Process payments
The bar is busy all day and so you will be trained to serve everything from coffee to cocktails with passion and personality. You will have plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your creativity.
Previous bar experience will be valued but so will a passion for customer service and an understanding of high-end service.
Opportunities will be promoted for personal development and progression in addition to the apprenticeship.
Due to this being a role for the sale of alcohol, you will need to be over 18 years old.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
As well as the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in an exceptional property, the position, comes with:
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty - (when COVID-19 restrictions allow)
- Staff incentives
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid leave (pro-rata)
- On-going training and development
- Staff discounts in-house and with local companies
- Room and F and B discounts at over 6,000 hotels of 30 renowned brands in 122 countries
Your role will continue as a fully trained Bartender.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Well presented
- Willing to learn
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)