As part of our Soho House team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact. As an apprentice bartender you will mix and serve alcoholic beverages based on customer requests. Your duties include:
- Verifying the identification and age of customers
- Preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- Accepting payment from customers
- Cleaning glasses and bar utensils and balancing cash receipts to record sales
- Love to have fun at work and enjoy working as a part of an energetic team
- Ability to and like working in busy, fast-paced environments
- Keen to learn while working, and have a passion for food and beverage
- Hard working individuals who like a challenge and can think quickly
- Can-do attitude
- One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
Meal on shift.
Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse and House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine. Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our site.
Potential permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills
- Customer focused
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship - The programme includes curated professional development sessions from our leaders and select members, as well as access to a wide variety of additional training, mentoring, and a potential permanent role at the end.