We are looking for a Hospitality Team Member to join our small but experienced team at a long-standing family-run restaurant at the heart of Worcester. Poppins restaurant is proud to have been serving Worcester since 1979. We have a small but experienced team with some of the team members having worked with us for over 30 years. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, and disciplined individual to join our team on this apprenticeship scheme.
Some of the daily tasks will include:
- Engaging and serving customers
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Preparing drinks
- Clearing tables and setting them up according to the restaurant standards
- Following H&S and Food Safety regulations
This is an exciting opportunity to enter into the hospitality sector and learn from a team of experienced staff members and managers.
For the right person who can prove himself/herself, there will be a full time job opportunity at the end of this apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Maths & English Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)