This apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to one day have their own small business. We are a small team and it’s a very involved role.
- The successful applicant will learn everything from how to make a great coffee to preparing breakfasts, lunches and dinner
- Event catering is also a big part of the café business so working alongside the team on preparing buffet platters
- Paperwork is a big part of running a business so you will be trained on all aspects of food standards, to include temperature sheets, open & closing checks, allergen advice, as well as banking and daily reconciling
- Customer service is vital to a small business so you will be trained to a very high standard
This role requires someone with a fast thinking mind, hard working and as passionate about what we do as we are. Creative and thinking outside of the box
A full time assistant manager position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Thinking of others
- Good Attendance
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Standard, Allergen Certificate & Food Hygiene Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required