Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
Manor Farm Shop
HIT TRAINING LTD
While working at Manor Farm Shop you will be training and working towards gaining your Level 2 apprenticeship qualification in hospitality. Your day to day duties could include;
- Customer service
- Taking orders and payments
- Clearing down and setting up tables for service
- Learning the menu to be able to discuss this confidently with customers
Your shift will be 9.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m. each day which will include some weekends. As we are in a village with no direct bus route please consider before applying how you will get to and from work.
Development opportunities will be discussed at interview.
We provide your uniform and you will be entitled to paid holidays.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under instruction
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good time keeping
No industry standard qualifications will be required prior to the apprenticeship.
While working at Manor Farm Shop you will be supported and guided in actively completing your apprenticeship qualification. You will be assigned a dedicated work place mentor and personal tutor who will support you throughout the programme.
- Level 2 - Hospitality team member standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.