Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
Burford Golf Club Ltd
HIT TRAINING LTD
Burford is a thriving and traditional members club offering first class facilities to their members and a warm welcome to visitors and societies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Burford Golf Club for a keen and hard working apprentice to join their Front of House team, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Qualification.
You will learn all aspects of the catering business, everything from:
- Kitchen assistance & basic food preparation
- Bar and cellar work
- Barista skills
- Waiting tables to staff management
A keen attention for detail is required along with a good sense of humour and a passion for great customer service. If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
Upon completion, we would be prepared to possibly offer a permanent role, but the individual may choose to move on elsewhere.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ideally some food prep or service skills - desired but not essential as full training will be provided
- Able to communicate well with people
- Ability to pick things up quite quickly
- Good personality
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2
- Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.