Hospitality Team Member Apprentice - KFC Restaurants - Leigh on Sea - 9 Stephenson Road
K F C
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
As an Apprentice Team Member, you'll be working for one of the biggest restaurant chains in the world. If you've visited one of our restaurants before, you will probably have an idea of what is involved in working here.
KFC offers FANTASTIC future prospects and progression. At KFC we like to promote from within our existing team as we believe in the capabilities of our People and that we hire Talent! With the right attitude, Team Members can progress to Team Leader, Assistant Manager and then Restaurant General Manager. Once at a Restaurant General Manager level, our employees can pursue a career in either Operations or HR & Training. At KFC the opportunities are endless!
Alongside your day to day training you will be working towards your L2 Hospitality Team Member Standard, which will involve a combination of social learning experience, delivered on a 121 basis in your work place by one of our expert trainers every 4-6 weeks via face to face visits or remotely over telephone or Skype. The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Your Daily Duties will include:
Front of house:
- To provide genuine hospitality with a smile and sell KFC products to our customers in line with KFC’s high Brand standards
- To cook fries and/or other miscellaneous products of the Company in an efficient courteous and friendly manner while keeping the areas and equipment concerned clean and tidy
Middle/Back of house:
- To prepare, cook and assemble KFC products to the expected standards of quality utilising approved operational procedures, whilst maintaining clean and sanitary working conditions and adhering to all food safety management procedures
Career development opportunities include progressing onto your Level 3 Standard in Supervision and Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree if appropriate.
- Under 18 - £4.60 - Once trained £5.70
- Under 21 - £6.25 - Once trained £6.55
- Under 25 - £7.70 - Once trained £7.80
- 25+ - £8.21 - Once trained £8.31
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
None! In KFC we care about your behaviours! If you are cheerful, positive, confident, curious about people and have stretch then KFC is the place for you and will open the door to numerous opportunities for you to grab and grow in a World Leading Brand!
- Cheerful- smiley by nature, friendly to all
- Positive- enthusiastic and full of energy
- Confident- happy to speak out
- Curious about People- interested in others
- Stretch- stand out in a group
None! In KFC we care about your behaviours! If you have Positive behaviour, our People Promise is to help you to Be Your Best Self, Make a Difference and Have Fun!
- Level 2 - Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage Service
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.