We would like to find someone who is interested in learning all aspects of working in catering, specifically in a cafe environment.
- Keeping all areas clean and organised and learning about ordering and stock control/rotation
- Anything that involves the smooth running of the cafe
- Learn how to ensure the customer has the best experience possible from ordering to eating and making sure their reasonable needs are accommodated where at all possible
- Making hot drinks and till work will also be required so full training offered for the right person
We are looking for someone that has the drive and interest to progress as opportunities arise.
- Willingness to work and learn
- Customer service skills
- Working calmly under pressure would be an advantage
- A good attitude
- Good time keeping and a willingness to listen and learn and be flexible where necessary
- Working well within a team
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required